Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Owners - Phat and Eka

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Server will be up soon. New Features and Training and Shops. <3 Phat

How to use the Reputation System

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

How to use the Reputation System Empty
PostSubject: How to use the Reputation System   How to use the Reputation System I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:42 pm

The Reputation system is very simple to use, it's a great way to let other members know if a member has posted a helpful post.

Positive Reputation can be added to a user by clicking on the "+" and Negative Reputation can be added by clicking "-". When you click on the +, 1 Reputation point will be added to that member but when you click on -, 1 Reputation point with be deducted from that member.

On the right hand side of everyone's post you will see a +/-.

Click on the "+" to add reputation and the bar will turn green, but click on the "-" to give negative reputation and the bar will turn red.

.The Rep system we have is very simple to use, it's a great way to let other members know if a member is trustworthy or not, generous and favourable around the forums.

Positive Reputation can be added to a user by clicking on the + and Negative Reputation can be added by clicking -. When you click on +, 1 Reputation point will be added to that member, When you click on -, 1 Reputation point with be deducted from that member.

1. On the right hand side of everyone's post you will see a + / -

Click on the + To add reputation and the bar will turn green

Click on the - to give negative reputation and the bar will turn green

Sometimes the bar might be both green and red, this just shows other members votes also (so some have given the member negative reputation and some have given them positive reputation).

You can view members reputation as well as your own on the left hand side of the forum under the members username.

That's the end of the topic, so thank you to all that has viewed!
Back to top Go down
P Ovenden
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: How to use the Reputation System   How to use the Reputation System I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:36 am

I would plus one if you weren't a GUEST, Craziii..... D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to use the Reputation System   How to use the Reputation System I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:16 am

Not my fault my Admin account got deleted. When I get Admin on this I'll repost.
Back to top Go down
P Ovenden
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: How to use the Reputation System   How to use the Reputation System I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 7:48 am

Woot, 27 Reputation. D:
Back to top Go down
Owned™

PostSubject: Re: How to use the Reputation System   How to use the Reputation System I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:09 pm

rEQUESTIN LOCK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to use the Reputation System   How to use the Reputation System I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to use the Reputation System
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: LimeScape :: Guides & Requests :: Guides :: Forum Guides-
Jump to: